Well I have a chance to get a quick bag night before the end of November (and I will take it!). Managed to convince my cousin and my mate Jason to join in this short but exciting endeavour. Our plan is to climb Sigurd Peak in Squamish Valley BC. Forecast is looking so so. But you never know, we might luck out. So the bag is packed and T minus 14 hours until the alarm clock goes off and well shit, I still have to put in a full shift at work this evening. Eek!
Planning overnighters this time of year tends to be a bit more tricky as the diminishing daylight becomes such a big factor. Of course that and unstable weather conditions…
Stay tuned for the follow up! (Hoping we stay dry..ish)